We have been appointed as the Solis dealer for Shropshire !!! Solis offer a range of small compact tractors ranging from 26 to 75 horse power covering all you needs whether you own a farm, small holding, orchard, golf course, caravan site or a livery yard. Cabs and loaders are options that can be added if needed offering more versatility from your machine. They are complete with 3 years Manufactures warranty (terms and conditions apply)
Please feel free to contact our sales team on 01743 718762 for more information on the Solis Tractor range.
Due to the continued concern regarding Corona Virus we have advised all our staff when visiting customer premises or machinery to follow the Government advice. All our staff have been issued with examination gloves and wipes to minimise any possible cross contamination for our customer and their own health and safety. Please can we ask you to allow our staff to carry out their work with minimum disruption to help prevent any possible infection. Thank you
- suitable for any make of tractor
- built in GPS
- 10Hz GPS receiver
- Built in Terrain compensation
- Bluetooth to andriod tablet
- Tablet charging point
- 3D guidance with straight and curved modesS
- Field area measurement
- Field recognition
- Store Farm/ Fields boundaries
Sales & Product Specialist
Edwards & Farmer Ltd are looking to recruit a Sales & Product Specialist to promote and sell premium new and used Agricultural Machinery, attachments and equipment predominantly to farming businesses but also recreational landowners throughout their allocated sales territory.
Based in near Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Edwards & Farmer Ltd were established 32 years ago and have steadily grown to be well known agricultural sales & services dealership. They pride themselves on customer service and after sales support.
Main dealers for VALTRA Tractors, HORSCH Cultivation & Drills and Leeb Sprayers, Pottinger Grassland Equipment, Master Driers, Berthoud Sprayers and Solis Tractors alongside many other brands.
- Sell & promote all products and services to new and existing customers across the given area.
- Execute all sales process steps to achieve high sales performance ensuring the best customer service is at the forefront.
- Build strong customer relationships within a defined sales area.
- Attend shows and proudly represent the Edwards & Farmer Ltd and it’s products.
- To attend specific training provided by AGCO, Horsch and other manufactures.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all our products and services, benefits and features alongside industry movements.
- Sales experience and knowledge of the agricultural industry is essential.
- Computer literate and the ability to use standard applications and sales tools.
- Excellent relationship skills are necessary to work well within the team at Edwards & Farmer Ltd and to build and protect customer relationships.
- Strong time management skills, proactive and organised work ethic.
Applicants must be enthusiastic, hardworking and have the ability to work well whilst completing their work to the highest standard possible.
Training will be provided within our full range of franchises where applicable. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a company vehicle, laptop, iPad and mobile phone and the opportunity to fill a challenging role within a friendly working environment.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to
Oswestry Show - CANCELLED
Burwarton Show - CANCELLED
Minsterley Show - Saturday 21st August 2021
Cruckton Plouging Match - Saturday 18th September 2021